Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Starting out

Ever since I moved to Provo 3 years ago, I have been searching for suitable life drawing venues and opportunities. It's been rather dissapointing. You can draw at BYU or UVU if your a student, there is life drawing in Springville on Saturdays, but I'm typically working on my home during that time. Salt Lake is too far, yada yada yada. So, I've decided to start my own group, but the space in my studio isn't quite ready. I wanted to start this blog to try and get the interest rolling, find interested people, and maybe get a group together that can make life drawing in Provo a reality. So comment, let me know your out there, or report where you like to go or opportunities you have.

In the meantime, here is a recent drawing of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment